Monday, May 17, 2010

Are you a D, I, S, or C?

According to the Personal Profile Test, I have a C and D combination personality. I do feel that this result accurately describes who I am. An C type personality means being very cautious, skeptical, and reflective and that is who I am.

I am well-known as a person who tons of questions among my friends and family. I like to ask questions about things that I am not familiar with and I usually end up asking too many questions sometimes that my friends would think I don't trust them. However, it is just the way how I process new information, by asking questions.

Also, the Personal Profile Test says that I have a D personality as well. Similarly, I think that this is an accurate description for the kind of person I am. Having a D personality is having a impulsive attitude toward things.

This is also very true about me because even though I tend to be a more skeptical and analytical person, I can be impulsive under certain circumstances. For example, during a decision making process, I would usually hold my thoughts and observe where the general decision is heading at first. However, if the decision is heading toward a direction where I believe to be wrong and unacceptable, I would then voice my opinions to the group.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...maybe I should've done the same and asked my friends and family members what personality type I most likely fit. I based my posting all on what I believed myself to be like (which personality i thought I fit the best). I kind of don't want to know which personality my family thinks of me as. Knowing my father, he would be likely to say "none", haha. But I know myself to be a type C personality, and the test proved just that.

    ReplyDelete